Belkin F9K1122uk N600 Dual Band Wireless Range Extender
• Extend the wireless signal from an existing Wi-Fi router to remove weak signal areas or Wi-Fi dead spots
• 300Mbps data transfer rate across two wireless bands, allows for fast wireless connections
• RJ45 port allows you to use this range extender as a wireless bridge for devices that lack Wi-Fi capabilities
• Secure Wi-Fi connections at the press of a WPS button
• Simple to set up and use, thanks to a browser based user interface which can be used from a portable device
• Device model number: Belkin F91122uk
• Twin antenna and mains wall plug design allows you to position the range extender throughout the home to help eliminate any ’dead spots’ where existing Wi-Fi signals cannot reachWhy use this dual band range extender?
The Belkin N600 plug-in wireless range extender allows you to extend an existing Wi-Fi, increasing the range at which portable devices can connect to your wireless router. Able to manage and extend broadcasted signals using 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4ghz or 5Ghz frequencies. 300Mbps per band with cross switching constantly selects the band with the highest available speed, this allows you to send data like HD media to portable devices at greater distances with reduced lag and buffering.
Is my network secure using this range extender
The Belkin N600 plug in wireless range extender features a number of security measures to help keep your Wi-Fi secure and free from intrusion. A Wi-Fi protected set-up button allows you to pair compatible devices quickly and securely as well as this the range extender boast s 256-bit WPA2 encryption and 64/128-bit WEP encryption to make sure any data you send or receive through the extender cannot be intercepted.
Is this range extender easy to set up
The included Simple Start application allows you to connect to the Belkin N600 wireless range extender from devices such as a wireless enabled desktop computer or portable device, such as a tablet or smartphone and can be achieved in minutes.
||Plug-in wireless range extender
|Wireless Class & Speed
||Dual band (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz)
|Data transfer rate
||300Mbps + 300Mbps
|Number of Ethernet ports
||1 x LAN
|Software Special Features
||Simple Start browser setup
|Manufacturer and/or OEM number
||Belkin Wireless range extender
||Quick Start Guide
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.