Belkin SurgeCube 1 Outlet Surge Protector with 2 x 2.4A Shared USB Charging
• Ideal for protecting one electronic device at home and while travelling
• Surge Protector Indicator lets you know your equipment is protected
• Dual Port 2.4Amp universal USB charging efficiently charges mobile and tablet devices
• Secure, portable, wall mountable design
• £15,000 connected equipment warranty (CEW)Ideal for protecting one electronic device at home and while travelling
Capable of withstanding a power surge of up to 306 Joules, the Belkin BSV 103 1-outlet Surge Protector is specifically designed to safeguard small electronics.
In addition, a Surge Protection Indicator lets you know your equipment is protected.
Dual Port 2.4AMP Universal USB Charging (Shared) Charge Mobile Devices
In addition to the 1 outlet, this surge protector features two protected USB charging ports. This allows you to easily charge tablets, smartphones, and other devices powered via USB at the fast speed. These ports make it easy to keep your devices running without blocking your computers, USB ports or the AC outlets you need for larger devices. And with 2.4 Amps between USB ports, they deliver the power needed for fast, efficient charging for iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, iPhone 6/iPhone 6Plus and other tablets and smartphones.
NOTE: The USB ports are intended solely for charging devices. They cannot be used as a USB hub and do not transmit data.
Secure, Portable Wall-Mountable Design
Damage-resistant housing protects circuits from fire, impact or rust, and prevents dents and scratches
£15 000 Connected Equipment Warranty (CEW)
Connected Equipment Warranty ensures the safety of your electronics. Belkin will repair or replace electronic devices damaged by an electrical charge while properly connected to the Belkin 1 outlet Surge Protector, up to £15,000.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.