BenQ GL2450HM 24inch Monitor (Used)
• Screen Size: 24"W
• Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Full HD
• Brightness: 250 cd/m2
• Native Contrast: 1000:1
• Response Time: 2ms GTG
• Input connector: D-Sub, DVI, HDMI
• Speaker: 1 Watt x 2Whether you're catching up on the latest show on the Internet or viewing documents, the BenQ GL2450HM LED monitor is the perfect choice for you in style! Featuring Flicker-free Technology with optimized Eco Mode and Reading Mode, a dynamic ratio of 12M:1, and 2 ms GTG response time, this 24" 16:9 LED monitor delivers every image detail with the best viewing quality. And, its HDMI connectivity leads the path to a whole new level of multimedia enjoyment.
Brilliant Image Quality
LED backlighting offers significant advantages over the CCFL technology used in older LCD monitors. These advantages encompass not only performance metrics such as higher dynamic contrast, no light leakage and flicker-free, but also environmental factors, like a manufacturing process and disposal that produces fewer pollutants.
An integral part of your home and workplace decor
GL60 Series blends perfectly with any decor, adding a hint of low-key elegance to your living space with its high-gloss frame and base stand streamlined by a curvaceous neck that creates stunning visual fluidity. Beautiful from any angle, the back of the GL2450HM is carbon fibre patterned to recreate the powerful drive of a racing car and energize their whole appearance. Incorporating a 16mm slim bezel display, GL50 Series creates a sophisticated look while keeping things nice and compact. You'll find multi-panel configuration for home entertainment or office viewing use much simpler with less distraction from the monitor frame.
HDMI Multimedia Interface
The latest HDMI high-speed multimedia interface* makes this monitor incredibly convenient to use - now you can enjoy digital entertainment effortlessly even with additional multimedia equipment in the future.
Full HD 1080p 16:9 Visual Perfection
The BenQ GL2450HM supports the Full HD 1080p with 16:9 aspect ratio - allowing the subtlest details to stand out with richer, more realistic colours, making your viewing experience even more absorbing.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.