Beurer BM-35 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
• Fully automatic measurement on the upper arm
• Large LCD display makes it easy to read
• Warns you of potential disturbances to cardiac rhythm
• Includes batteries and a storage bag to keep it safeWhat does this blood pressure monitor show me?
This upper arm blood pressure monitor will show you your heart rate as well as your systolic and diastolic measurement in mmHg for a full blood pressure reading. The monitor will notify you if there is a potential problem with your heart rate - also known as arrhythmia detection - where the rate is irregular, too fast or too slow.
How easy is this to use and read?
This monitor is easy to use and read. Simply place the cuff a couple of centimetres above the crease of your elbow and turn the monitor on. Once the cuff has inflated and deflated, the LCD display will show your blood pressure, heart rate and the date and time.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.