Beurer IH-18 Nebuliser
• For use in the treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tract
• Can be used to deliver medication into the lungs in the form of an inhaled mist
• Using compressed air technology, it delivers a higher proportion of respirable particlesWhat is a nebuliser?
A nebuliser is a drug delivery device used to administer medication in the form of a mist inhaled into the lungs. Commonly used for the treatment of asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other respiratory diseases, it uses compressed air to break up medical solutions into small droplets that can be directly inhaled.
Why would I need this?
This nebuliser can make it easier to administer medicine to those who have trouble using inhalers or children. By putting the mask on or using the mouthpiece, medicine can be taken by breathing naturally and comfortably.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.