Binatone M405 Big Button Clamshell
• 2.4" colour LCD display screen
• SOS emergency key
• 3 Direct memory numbers
• Hearing aid compatible
• Big button keypad with LED backlit
• 2 megapixel camera
• Hands-free speakerphoneThe Binatone M405 is a senior big button clamshell GSM phone. Offering a 2.4 inch colour LCD screen, the M405 is a sleek looking flip phone. There is a handy emergency SOS button and also offers a talking number feature that lets you hear exactly what number you are pressing. The M405 comes with a convenient desktop charging dock that comes with the phone and offers a 4 hour talk time with 200 hours on standby.
The M405 has a large 300 name and number phonebook will let you store all your favourite contacts. Hearing aid compatibility lets you talk to your family and friends with ease, and the Hands-free loud speaker and headphone socket allows you to do your daily household chores at the same time. The backlit keypad display, LED Torch and has a Low Battery Warning. Other features include an Alarm Clock, FM Radio and a series of Ringtones to choose from.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.