Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
Binatone Terrain 750 PMR 2 Way Radios
• High quality design makes this perfect for security or other types of work
• Up to 8km range
• A choice of 968 Channels - 8 channels + 38 sub-channels or 83 digital DCS channels
• Dual desktop charger pod with rechargeable batteries
• Channel scan function, 10 call tones, stop watch, supports headsets
• VOX technology - hands free technologyWith its long range capability, enhanced security features and complete rechargeable solution this system is the perfect portable radio set up for those who work or play in the outdoors. No license is required, meaning anyone can operate them, give one handset to your kids and you have the other so you can remain in touch. If there are more people in your group then buy as many sets as you need to ensure you are all in contact with each other!
|Sub codes:||38 CTCSS Sub-audible tones, 88 DCS Codes|
|Operating freq :||446.00625 – 466.09375 MHz|
|Power source:||Battery Pack, Mains supply for charging|
|Range:||Up to 8Km|
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 of 5 Reviews
I used the previous 550 model on a daily basis as part of my job as an Electrical Inspector. One guy would sit at the fuse boards switching off circuits while the other guy went all over the building taking readings on sockets, lighting etc. Some buildings are 20 floors above and the 550 would struggle sometimes but the 750 model works fine. Yes you would get taxi companies or police sometimes coming across sae channel but they have several channels so 2 seconds changes the channel to a clear one. Headphone and mic would be handy whilst working in a quiet office environment too but turning the volume down a bit is ok for us. I had the 550 model for years and have dropped them many times of step-ladders etc when not using the clips. When dropped the battery plate and battery pack usually comes apart and goes flying but when reassembled they ALWAYS work. haha.
Very pleased. Just what we needed for house to long garden communication. Far simpler than we feared.
Very useful easy and simple to use long battery life. Used frequently and sound quality was clear easy to understand,
was a little unsure about these two way radios, but needed a pair for my "sporting activities". decided on the Terrain 750's and purchased them today. had them on charge for an hour whilst reading the manual which is easy to understand. set channel on both to 3, showed wife how to use it, left her indoors and went for a walk out through Lower Earley (massive housing estate). It got to a point where I could hear her ok, but I was coming over distorted (and I was getting a taxi firm bleed over me at this point). Fired up Google Earth and measured the direct point to point distance across a couple of roads and numerous roof tops....... 854.7yds = 0.48 miles next test will be with it set to one of the DCS channels. Maybe fully charged batteries may make a difference (says to charge from new for 10-14hrs) downsides..... belt clip seems flimsy and the rubber cap to cover the side charging port and mic/headphone socket just won't stay pushed on and keeps flapping about, so I've taped it closed as won't be using them. given it a 4 star for now
A Really great 446 pmr radio and the best one that ive owned and ive owned many,,really great long range,,very clear audio and very long battery life,.Highly recommend these great radios.
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N87JR||Binatone Terrain 750 PMR 2 Way Radios||(100+)||£37.49|
|N87JR||Binatone Terrain 750 PMR 2 Way Radios||(25+)||£39.99|
|N87JR||Binatone Terrain 750 PMR 2 Way Radios||(10+)||£39.99|
|N87JR||Binatone Terrain 750 PMR 2 Way Radios||(5+)||£39.99|
|N87JR||Binatone Terrain 750 PMR 2 Way Radios||(1+)||£39.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect