Binatone Terrain 750 PMR 2 Way Radios
• High quality design makes this perfect for security or other types of work
• Up to 8km range
• A choice of 968 Channels - 8 channels + 38 sub-channels or 83 digital DCS channels
• Dual desktop charger pod with rechargeable batteries
• Channel scan function, 10 call tones, stop watch, supports headsets
• VOX technology - hands free technologyWith its long range capability, enhanced security features and complete rechargeable solution this system is the perfect portable radio set up for those who work or play in the outdoors. No license is required, meaning anyone can operate them, give one handset to your kids and you have the other so you can remain in touch. If there are more people in your group then buy as many sets as you need to ensure you are all in contact with each other!
|Sub codes:||38 CTCSS Sub-audible tones, 88 DCS Codes|
|Operating freq :||446.00625 – 466.09375 MHz|
|Power source:||Battery Pack, Mains supply for charging|
|Range:||Up to 8Km|
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 of 5 Reviews
I used the previous 550 model on a daily basis as part of my job as an Electrical Inspector. One guy would sit at the fuse boards switching off circuits while the other guy went all over the building taking readings on sockets, lighting etc. Some buildings are 20 floors above and the 550 would struggle sometimes but the 750 model works fine. Yes you would get taxi companies or police sometimes coming across sae channel but they have several channels so 2 seconds changes the channel to a clear one. Headphone and mic would be handy whilst working in a quiet office environment too but turning the volume down a bit is ok for us. I had the 550 model for years and have dropped them many times of step-ladders etc when not using the clips. When dropped the battery plate and battery pack usually comes apart and goes flying but when reassembled they ALWAYS work. haha.
Very pleased. Just what we needed for house to long garden communication. Far simpler than we feared.
Very useful easy and simple to use long battery life. Used frequently and sound quality was clear easy to understand,
was a little unsure about these two way radios, but needed a pair for my "sporting activities". decided on the Terrain 750's and purchased them today. had them on charge for an hour whilst reading the manual which is easy to understand. set channel on both to 3, showed wife how to use it, left her indoors and went for a walk out through Lower Earley (massive housing estate). It got to a point where I could hear her ok, but I was coming over distorted (and I was getting a taxi firm bleed over me at this point). Fired up Google Earth and measured the direct point to point distance across a couple of roads and numerous roof tops....... 854.7yds = 0.48 miles next test will be with it set to one of the DCS channels. Maybe fully charged batteries may make a difference (says to charge from new for 10-14hrs) downsides..... belt clip seems flimsy and the rubber cap to cover the side charging port and mic/headphone socket just won't stay pushed on and keeps flapping about, so I've taped it closed as won't be using them. given it a 4 star for now
A Really great 446 pmr radio and the best one that ive owned and ive owned many,,really great long range,,very clear audio and very long battery life,.Highly recommend these great radios.
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|N87JR||Binatone Terrain 750 PMR 2 Way Radios||(100+)||£37.49|
|N87JR||Binatone Terrain 750 PMR 2 Way Radios||(25+)||£39.99|
|N87JR||Binatone Terrain 750 PMR 2 Way Radios||(10+)||£42.49|
|N87JR||Binatone Terrain 750 PMR 2 Way Radios||(5+)||£44.99|
|N87JR||Binatone Terrain 750 PMR 2 Way Radios||(1+)||£49.99|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.