BlackVue DR500GW-HD 1080p Dash Cam
• 1080p resolution for a HD quality recording of any event on the road
• 140 degree viewing angle to give you a wide angled view of the road ahead
• A built-in G-sensor to record sudden course changes or impacts and save any event onto the memory card in the event of a crash
• Built-in GPS to keep an accurate record of your position
• Night time events can be recorded if there is sufficient artificial light present from car and street lighting
• Built-in battery to allow recording to continue for several minutes after the engine cuts out
• A 16GB micro SD card is included with this Dash Cam, which can record on any micro SD card up to 32GB
• 30 frames per second recording rate
• Watch live or playback recordings via your smartphone or tablet by linking wirelessly to your Dash Cam
• Can record events even when parked and in standby modeWhy should I buy this Dash Cam?
This Dash Cam is an excellent choice for recording events on the road in 1080p HD quality to help reduce insurance quotes and assist when making a claim. With sufficient lighting you’ll also get great quality recordings when driving at night. You can watch your recordings back by linking the Dash Cam wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet. The built in G-sensor and GPS will allow the Dash Cam to record any impacts or sudden course changes as well as the vehicle’s route so that the event is protected in the memory card in the event of an accident. The Dash Cam also includes a date and time stamp on all its recordings to prevent any dispute.
How do I use this Dash Cam?
The Dash Cam gives approximately 6 hours recording time on the included a 16GB micro SD card, to record any event but can record on class 10 cards up to 32GB. When the memory card becomes full, an auto loop function will allow the Dash Cam to begin recording over the existing video files in chronological order. Once the memory card is installed, the Dash Cam can be suction mounted directly onto the windscreen and is powered with a built-in rechargeable battery or in-car power supply. Once the engine is started, the camera should automatically start recording so that any event is captured and recorded.
|IR (night vision)
||16GB microSD card included
|Compatible memory cards
||Up to 32 GB microSD
||Yes - 130 ma
||32GB = 13 hours
|Frames per second
|Black out monitor
|Date / Time stamp
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.