• High capacity 5400mAh LiPo 3S battery gives you a great flight time of 30 minutes so you can make sure the perfect shot is taken before a recharge is needed
• Up to 600m transmission range with CAA/IAA permit. Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code
or The IAA (ROI)
for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Lightweight mount that is compatible with the GoPro Hero series of cameras, allowing you to use your own camera
• Bind your own transmitter to this drone, with DSM2 and DSMX transmitters with four or more channels compatibleSpecial feature
• Return to home function automatically flies the drone back to it’s start point and lands it, with various other flight modes available thanks to the SAFE plus technologyWould this be the right drone for me?
This Blade Chroma drone is perfect if you want to be able to take your GoPro recordings to the skies. The only thing you’ll need to do to get flying is to bind your DSM2 and DSMX transmitter to the drone. It has a flight time of 30 minutes thanks to the 5400mAh LiPo 3S battery, allowing you to really enjoy the drone before a recharge is needed. In addition, with the operating distance of 600m* you are able to take great aerial footage.What is needed to make this a ready-to-fly camera drone?
This Blade Chroma is the Bind-n-Fly (BNF) version, which means that the drone comes supplied with everything apart from the transmitter. This drone is compatible with DSM2/DSMX transmitters or controllers, making this great if you already have your own. Additionally, this drone has a fixed mount, which can be manually tilted, for a GoPro Hero camera (not supplied). This provides you with an amazing amount of cost savings if you have either or both of these at hand.What is the SAFE plus technology?
Several pre-programmed flight modes are installed into the drone which fall under the SAFE plus technology. The first one is smart mode
, under this mode there is stick relativity which moves the drone in relation to how the control sticks are moved. A SAFE circle is also introduced in this mode which stops the drone from entering the circle around you or close by. The next mode is AP (aerial photography) mode
, this mode removes the stick relativity and SAFE circle set up under Smart mode and allows you to fly the drone normally. Both of these modes are a great way to remove and add features depending on your flying experience.
The other mode that can be implemented is return home
. This mode flies the drone back by itself to it’s starting point and lands it for you, which is great for new flyers who may not be confident in landing it. This mode additionally helps you to gain visual of the drone when you lose sight of it and is activated automatically when the signal with the controller is lost. This makes the return home mode wonderful for experienced or new flyers alike.Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying. The CAA (UK)The IAA (ROI) The Drone Code Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.What are the codes for spare and replacement parts?
Below is a list of spare and replacement products that this Blade Chroma drone is compatible with:
Blade Chroma GPS Antenna (Order Code: A41TW)
Blade Chroma Spare Battery (Order Code: A42TW)
Blade Chroma Spare Propeller Set (Order Code: A43TW)
Blade Chroma Landing Gear Set (Order Code: A44TW)
Blade Chroma GPS Antenna Mast (Order Code: A46TW)
Blade Chroma Flight Case (Order Code: A48TW)