• High capacity 5400mAh LiPo 3S battery gives you a great flight time of 30 minutes so you can make sure the perfect shot is taken before a recharge is needed
• Up to 600m transmission range with CAA/IAA permit. Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code
or The IAA (ROI)
for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Lightweight mount that is compatible with the GoPro Hero series of cameras, allowing you to use your own camera
• Supplied with a DX4 transmitter which has simple flight and gimbal controls making it easier to control the droneSpecial feature
• Return to home function automatically flies the drone back to it’s start point and lands it, with various other flight modes available thanks to the SAFE plus technologyWould this be the right drone for me?
This Blade Chroma drone is a great choice if you want to take aerial footage with your GoPro camera. It also comes with everything you need to start flying straight away. The 5400mAh LiPo 3S battery allows you to enjoy 30 minutes of flight time before you need to recharge. You can also take great aerial films and pictures from a great way away with the operating distance of 600m*.What is needed to make this a ready to fly camera drone?
With this version of the Blade Chroma a DX4 transmitter is also included, meaning the only thing you need to add is your GoPro camera in order to make it into a camera drone. The DX4 transmitter has simple to use flight controls and a dedicated gimbal control, making the drone easier to fly. The fixed mount, which can be manually titled, can sit a GoPro Hero action camera (not included). This provides you with a great way to start recording from above with your GoPro and helps you to save money too.What is the SAFE plus technology?
Several pre-programmed flight modes are installed into the drone which fall under the SAFE plus technology. The first one is smart mode
with stick relativity which moves the drone in relation to how the control sticks are moved. A SAFE circle is also introduced in this mode which stops the drone from entering the circle around you or close by. The next mode is AP (aerial photography) mode
which removes the stick relativity and SAFE circle set up under Smart mode and allows you to fly the drone normally. Both of these modes are a great way to remove and add features depending on your flying experience.
The other mode you can select is return home
. This mode flies the drone back by itself to it’s starting point and lands it for you, which is great for new flyers who might need help to land it. This mode additionally helps you to gain visual of the drone when you lose sight of it and is activated automatically when the signal with the controller is lost. This makes the return home mode wonderful for experienced or new flyers alike.Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying. The CAA (UK)The IAA (ROI) The Drone Code Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.What are the codes for spare and replacement parts?
Below is a list of spare and replacement products that this Blade Chroma drone is compatible with:
Blade Chroma GPS Antenna (Order Code: A41TW)
Blade Chroma Spare Battery (Order Code: A42TW)
Blade Chroma Spare Propeller Set (Order Code: A43TW)
Blade Chroma Landing Gear Set (Order Code: A44TW)
Blade Chroma GPS Antenna Mast (Order Code: A46TW)
Blade Chroma Flight Case (Order Code: A48TW)