• Record at your own pace thanks to the 5400mAh LiPo 3S battery providing you with up to 30 minutes of flight time
• Up to 600m transmission range with CAA/IAA permit. Without a permit the legal range for a drone to fly is 500m horizontally and 122m vertically in the line of sight from the operator. See The CAA (UK)
or The IAA (ROI)
for more information
• Crystal clear resolution, with 1080p recorded footage at 60 frames per second and 16MP photographic shots
• Three-axis brushless stabilisation gimbal gives you the ability to record smooth and steady videos
• Supplied with a full set of extra propellers ensuring that you can quickly get flying again in the event that you break one of them Special features
• SAFE plus technology provides you with various flight modes such as the return to home mode that helps to make flying and image capturing easy
• ST-10+ controller has a touchscreen display built-in for displaying the live video stream from the drone without needing a smart device
• Be able to stream live video to multiple mobile devices that have Wi-Fi connectivity and the CGO appIs this the right drone for me?
The Blade Chroma drone is a great way to start HD aerial photography, with everything you need included. The 5400mAh LiPo 3S battery provides you with 30 minutes of flight enabling you to take your time to shoot the perfect picture and enjoy the drone to it’s fullest. In addition, you can take great aerial shots and stream to the controller at a distance of 600m*.How good is the camera on this Chroma drone?
This Blade Chroma drone comes with a CG02+ camera that captures crystal clear high definition 1080p video at 60 frames per second. It also takes still photos at 16MP giving you the ability to take great aerial images with outstanding clarity .Steady aerial recordings are achieved no matter the weather condition thanks to the three-axis gimbal, which can be fine-tuned through the controller to create the perfect angle for the perfect shot. The camera can stream live video to not only the controller, but to multiple mobile devices that have 802.11N Wi-Fi connectivity and the CGO app (with iOS and Android devices supported).What can I do with the ST-10+ controller?
A separate device is not needed with the ST-10+ controller, with controls for flight, camera and the touchscreen display all built in. Camera tilt and drone speed can be easily adjusted with the simple dedicated rocker switches. The five and a half inch touchscreen displays the live video feed from the camera as well as real-time telemetry information, such as speed, altitude and satellite co-ordinates.What is the SAFE plus technology?
The SAFE plus technology gives you several pre-programmed flight modes to make flying just that little bit easier. For first time flyers there is a 'smart' mode, this mode gives you stick relativity making the drone move in relation to how the control sticks are moved. It also creates a SAFE circle for you and anyone close by, preventing the drone from flying too close. Another is the 'AP (aerial photography) mode', this removes the safety features that are implemented in smart mode allowing the drone to respond like a normal drone without the stick relativity or a SAFE circle. These two modes enable you to customise the way you fly depending on your flying experience.
There are also two other modes that this drone comes with. One is the 'follow me' mode, once the altitude and distance is set the drone follows you, leaving you free to pan and tilt the camera for the perfect shot. Similarly the 'watch me' mode follows the ST-10+ controller and keeps the camera pointed at whoever holds it. Both these modes can be exited at any time giving you full control. These modes provide you with a personal pilot helping to capture shots with you in them.
Finally the mode that is great whether you are an experienced or new flyer is the 'return home' mode. Once this mode is selected the drone returns to it’s starting point and lands, making it great for new flyers who may not be ready to land the drone yet. This mode aids you when you want to be able to see the aircraft (in the event you have lost sight of it) and activates automatically when the controller’s signal is lost. Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website for full information on safe and responsible flying. The CAA (UK)The IAA (ROI)Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.What are the codes for spare and replacement parts?
Below is a list of spare and replacement products that this Blade Chroma drone is compatible with:
Blade Chroma GPS Antenna (Order Code: A41TW)
Blade Chroma Spare Battery (Order Code: A42TW)
Blade Chroma Spare Propeller Set (Order Code: A43TW)
Blade Chroma Landing Gear Set (Order Code: A44TW)
Blade Chroma GPS Antenna Mast (Order Code: A46TW)
Blade Chroma Flight Case (Order Code: A48TW)