• Enjoy the drone to it’s fullest with the high capacity 5400mAh LiPo 3S battery giving you a great flight time of 30 minutes
• Up to 600m transmission range with CAA/IAA permit. Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code
or The IAA (ROI)
for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Durable mount that is specially made for the GoPro HERO4 camera enabling you to use your own
• Three-axis gimbal helps to stabilize the GoPro no matter how you fly or the weather conditions
• Supplied with a DX4 transmitter which has simple flight and gimbal controls making it easier to control the droneSpecial feature
• SAFE plus technology with modes such as return to home help to make learning to fly the drone and using it a little easierIs this the right drone for me?
This Blade Chroma drone is ideal if you want to record up in the air with your GoPro. Everything you need to fly is supplied with a DX4 transmitter included. Be able to take your time to line up the perfect shot as a result of the 5400mAh LiPo 3S battery providing you 30 minutes of flight time. The 600m* operating distance of the drone helps to ensure that your perfect shot includes great aerial photography.What cameras can be attached to the gimbal?
This Blade Chroma drone comes supplied with a GPH4 three-axis gimbal, which has been specially made for the GoPro HERO4 action camera (not included), with other GoPro cameras compatible. This enables you to use your own GoPro camera to record amazing aerial shots. The GPH4 three-axis gimbal also helps to ensure that your camera is steady no matter how aggressively you fly or during windy conditions.What is the SAFE plus technology?
The SAFE plus technology supplies you with multiple pre-programmed flight modes helping to make navigating with the drone and taking pictures with it easier. The first one is smart mode
, this mode activates stick relativity which makes the drone move based on how the control sticks are moved. A SAFE circle is also setup around you and anyone nearby in this mode, preventing the drone from flying too close. Under the AP (aerial photography) mode
, all of these features are removed allowing you to fly normally. Both of these modes help to make learning how to fly the drone just that little bit easier.
The other mode that is included is return home
, this mode tells the drone to fly itself back to the starting point and land, making it great for beginner flyers who may not be ready to land yet. Furthermore this mode can be used to help you find the drone when it has flown out of sight and automatically activates when the signal with the controller is lost. This makes the return home mode useful for beginners but for experts too. Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying. The CAA (UK)The IAA (ROI) The Drone Code Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.What are the codes for spare and replacement parts?
Below is a list of spare and replacement products that this Blade Chroma drone is compatible with:
Blade Chroma GPS Antenna (Order Code: A41TW)
Blade Chroma Spare Battery (Order Code: A42TW)
Blade Chroma Spare Propeller Set (Order Code: A43TW)
Blade Chroma Landing Gear Set (Order Code: A44TW)
Blade Chroma GPS Antenna Mast (Order Code: A46TW)
Blade Chroma Flight Case (Order Code: A48TW)