Blade Mach 25 FPV 250 Class Racer BNF Quadcopter
• Fully assembled, no building necessary
• SAFE™ technology makes FPV racing easy
• Stability Low-Angle, Stability High-Angle and Agility Flight modes
• Spektrum™ AR636QR DSMX® quad-racing receiver with pressure sensor
• Spektrum 25mw ultra micro FPV camera system (installed)
• Vibration-damping, carbon-fibre camera mount
• Powerful 2300Kv brushless outrunner motors
• Compact Castle Creations quad-ESC/power-bus unit
• Self-tightening hubs allow tool-free propeller replacement
• Robust 2mm carbon-fibre frames with tough aluminium frame supports
• Canted motor mounts for faster acceleration and higher flight speeds
• Intense, multi-color LED lighting system (installed)
• E-flite® 1350mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo flight battery (included)
• Streamlined body designed by Mirco Pecorari of Aircraft Studio DesignBind-N-Fly™ Completion
Now it’s possible to start enjoying high-performance racing virtually the moment you open the box. Just charge the battery, bind the model to your DSMX® technology compatible transmitter and fly.
The installed Spektrum™ ultra micro airborne FPV camera system is mounted to a damped carbon-fibre plate and features excellent range for approved AMA line-of-sight FPV flying. All you need to enjoy the view is a Fat Shark compatible headset or 5.8GHz video monitor.
Durable, 2.0mm thick, carbon-fibre frame plates surround vital electronics and connect with tough CNC-machined aluminium supports that hold the aluminium motor booms.
Canted Motor Mounts
For quicker acceleration and faster forward flight the four brushless motors are mounted at a forward angle. Its lower flight angle also improves your visibility through the camera.
No tools are required to change out broken props. The self-tightening hubs make changing props quick so that you can get back to racing quicker.
Integrated LED Lighting
Brilliant LED lighting in each motor boom helps with your visual orientation and makes it possible to locate your opponent more quickly.
To improve aerodynamics and add a level of protection against the elements is a durable body that’s been custom designed by Mirco Pecorari of Aircraft Studio Design.
Fully-Assembled Blade® Mach 25™ FPV Racer
1350mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo Flight Battery (EFLB13503S30)
Length 210mm (8.26inch)
Width 210mm (8.26inch)
Height 80mm (3.14inch)
Spread 250mm (9.84inch)
Weight 505g (17.8oz)
Battery E-flite® 1350mAh 3S 11.1V 30C LiPo (included)
Charger AC/DC 3S LiPo balance charger (required)
Motor (4) 2300Kv brushless outrunner (installed)
Propeller (2) 5x3CW, (2) 5x3CCW (installed)
ESC Castle Creations quad-ESC/power-bus unit (installed)
Receiver Spektrum AR636QR DSMX with SAFE technology & pressure sensor
Transmitter Full range 5+ CH, multi-function with DSMX technology (required)
Camera Spektrum 25mw ultra micro airborne FPV camera system (installed)
FPV Monitor Fat Shark compatible headset or 5.8GHz video monitor (required)
Completion Level Bind-N-Fly
Assembly Required No
Experience Level Intermediate
Rec. Environment Outdoor
Flight Time 4+ minutes
Needed To Complete
A full-range 5+ channel, multi-function transmitter with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSMX® technology, a Fat Shark compatible FPV headset and/or a 5.8GHz FPV monitor and a suitable LiPo flight battery charger—all sold separately.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.