Blade Nano QX FPV RTF Quadcopter with Goggles
• SAFE technology assists with flight by battling windy conditions making a smoother flight even in bad weather
• Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code
or The IAA (ROI)
for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Spektrum ultra micro first person view camera with a set of Fat Shark goggles virtually put you into the pilot’s seat
• AS3X technology gives you a more agile flying experience
• Small and lightweight enough to fly indoors
• USB rechargeable so you can charge from any USB socket like a power bank, for when you are on the moveWhat makes this quadcopter different from the others?
This quadcopter is one of the lightest drones on the market. Its lightweight, durable design make it perfect for flying indoors. The motors provide a smooth but powerful lift and allow it to cut through the air with sharp turns. The incorporated SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology allow a smoother flight while the Spektrum camera allow a first person view through the included Fat Shark goggles.What does the SAFE technology allow me to do?
The Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope technology is a revolutionary flight protection system. It offers smoother flight capability that battles windy conditions for you so you can fly with more stability when it is needed. This allows you a safer flight, while not taking away any of the fun. Why would I want to use the goggles with the drone?
The FPV goggles allow you to connect with the camera so you can see what your quadcopter sees. Live video is transmitted from the quadcopter to any set of compatible 5.8GHz FPV goggles. This gives you a full pilot style experience while still being sat at home or in the garden.
Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying, aviation law and SAFE technology.Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying. The CAA (UK)The IAA (ROI) The Drone Code Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.
|Weight (including battery and propellers)
|Diagonal size (including propellers)
|Max flight time
||Nano QX FPV
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.