Blade Pico QX 4 Channel 2.4Ghz Mini Quadcopter with SAFE
• Five to eight minutes of flight time depending on how vigorously you fly the quadcopter
• Move backwards, forwards, left, right, up, down, bank left or bank right thanks to the four channel flight control
• Extremely short recharge time of 20 minutes
• Designed to be used indoors
• Lithium polymer batteries included for the quadcopter and remote control, with both being chargeable via USB
• Includes four replacement propellers for any that may be damaged during a flight
• SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology adds stability and makes the quadcopter easier to flyWhat makes this quadcopter different from the others?
This quadcopter is one of the lightest drones on the market. Its lightweight, durable design make it perfect for flying indoors. The incorporated SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology allow for a smoother flight and you can even do single and double slips at the press of a button.
What does the SAFE technology allow me to do?
The Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope technology is a revolutionary flight protection system. It offers smoother flight capability that battles windy conditions for you so you can fly with more stability when it is needed. This allows you a safer flight, while not taking away any of the fun.
How easy is this drone to fly?
This particular quadcopter utilises electronic self-levelling allowing stability as soon as you release the control sticks while also allowing you to flip 360° in any direction at the touch of a button. This, added to the SAFE technology, allows pilots of any skill level to have fun and test their abilities in the air.
|Weight (including battery and props)
|Diagonal size (including propellers)
|Wing Span (For Planes)
||Backwards, Forwards, Left, Right, Up, Down, Bank left, Bank right
|Number of channels
|Max Flight Time
||5 to 8 minutes
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.