BMW Z4 GT3 1:24 Electric RC Car
• Officially licensed replica of the 24 hours-of-Spa-Francorchamps racing car
• 27MHz full function radio control
• Forward/reverse and left/right steering
• Indoor and outdoor driving
• Ready to run, requiring no assembly
• Car: 3 x AA batteries (not included), remote control: 2 x AA (not included)What is the BMW Z4 GT3?
This officially licenced, highly detailed and fast running radio sports car is modelled after the BMW that takes part in the 24 hour race at Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium. Race off in style as you light up the road with the working LED headlights and watch as the authentic styling of this race car powers around you.
How does the BMW Z4 GT3 drive?
The full function remote control lets you move forwards and backwards and steer left and right, allowing you to drive the car as BMW intended. The car requires three AA batteries, with the controller running off two AA batteries. Both the car and remote can run off alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
||BMW Z4 GT3
||Le Mans car
||Car: 3 x AA (not included)
||Remote control: 2 x AA (not included)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.