Brother PT-90 Handheld Label Printer
• Handheld machine • 7 frames, 173 symbols & 45 keys • 12mm max tape width • Supplied with 1 x 12mm black on white tape (4mm)• QWERTY keyboard • 12 character x 1 line display • 7.5mm per second print speed
• Auto power cut off • Requires 6 x AAA batteries (not included)• 3 year back to base warranty (upon registration)Built with creative but organised types in mind, the easy-to-use PT-90 features a handy Deco Mode for those jobs where a little imagination is in order.
With its neat, compact design, this little label printer lets you create stylish labels in seconds – simply type in your text, then print. With high-quality labels at your fingertips in seconds, you can finally enjoy getting your house in order, from your files and folders to your CDs, DVDs, storage boxes and even your children’s school books.
The PT-90 is so neat and useful, you’ll soon wonder how you ever managed without it.
The PT-90 requires 6 x AAA batteries which are sold separately.
Comes with a 'M' 12mm black on white tape (4mm).
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.