Brother PT-E100 Handheld Label Printer
• Handheld machine
• 1 frame, 168 symbols, 37 of which are bespoke electrician/installer symbols
& 54 keys
• 12mm max tape width
• Supplied with 1 x 12mm black on white tape (4m)
• ABC keyboard
• 16 characters x 1 line display
• 20mm per second print speed
• Auto power cut off
• Requires 6 x AAA batteries
• Convenient built-in cutter
• Easy to read graphical LCD screen
• Professional electrical labelling modes
• 3 year back to base warranty (upon registration)Print Great Looking Labels
Labels are never more powerful than when they concern safety which is where the PT-E100 handheld label printer comes into its own. The cutting-edge machine is designed specifically for electricians and installers and comes with a range of features to make life easier. This machine includes a choice of electrical labelling modes (including cable flag, cable wrap and face), plus 168 built-in symbols, ensuring every job is undertaken clearly and precisely.
Comes with a 3 year warranty, tape catalogue, user guide and 4m black on white starter tape (12mm).
|Tape Length (max)
||20mm / sec
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.