Brunton Hydrogen Reactor 4500mAh Power Bank (Yellow)
• 4,500mAh capacity gives you enough power to recharge a smartphone or tablet from flat, up to three times
• Hydrogen core power cells can be recharged using a hydrolyser (Order Code N68DS)
• Spare hydrogen core batteries are also available (Order Code N69DS)
• One USB output to connect directly to your device
• Weighing only 233g, its robust design measures 34.3cm by 18.5cm by 8.6cm
• Includes two hydrogen core cells for power
• Also available in orangeWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices with a USB cable. The power bank itself is charged up by replacing the hydrogen core cell and is compact in design, allowing you to carry it around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
This compact power bank has a single USB socket, which connects directly to your smartphone or tablet using your existing USB cable. This will give a power boost and life-extension to your device whenever you need it. The power bank is compatible with rechargeable USB portable devices. It weighs only 233g, and its robust design measures 34.3cm by 18.5cm by 8.6cm.
Is it rechargeable?
The power bank contains two hydrogen core cells for power. These cells are removable and replaceable as well as rechargeable. These cells can be recharged in just a couple of hours using a hydrolyser (Order Code N68DS) and spares are also available.
||1 amp standard USB
|Max number of recharges
||34.3 x 18.5 x 8.6 cm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.