Contact us or call 0333 400 9500
BT brings you the BT 1000, giving you a classic easy-to-use entry-level phone with useful features such as a built-in answer machine with up to 20 minutes recording time at an affordable price.
The BT 1000 Digital Cordless Phone is a 'Great Value' addition to the range of BT cordless telephones. With its stylish/classic black design and amber backlit screen this telephone will look the part in any room. To ensure you hear every word it comes with improved audio performance from our newly designed ear bowl and is simple to use. Other useful features include a 50 name and number directory, caller display and call waiting (so you can see who is calling, even when you are already engaged in a call), 50 numbers call list and a 20 number redial list.Freedom to Move In and Around Your House
The BT 1000 has a long outdoor range of up to 300m and an indoor range of up to 50m. This allows you to walk in and outside the house with freedom and without the fear of your call being interrupted or cut off due to low signal quality.
With the BT 1000 you can talk for up to 12 hours on a full charge, or have it on standby for up to 120 hours when the phone is not in use. Perfect for those long conversations, or when you need the phone close to hand.Quality Built-in
- 1.6â€³ two line dot matrix amber backlit screen makes it clear and easy to read.
- High quality buttons have been thoroughly tested to ensure your first use is the same as your 1000th.
- Designed and stringently tested in the UK. You can be sure the BT1500 will work straight from the box with all the functionality and features as listed.
The BT 1000 has type II caller display so shows the caller's telephone number on the handset display. If the caller's number matches an entry stored in the phonebook, the name will be displayed instead. With type II caller display you can also see who is calling, even when you are already engaged in a call. (Caller Display is required from your network provider to enable this feature).Even Better for the Environment
Eco credentials come as standard with this BT Phone and it's good to know the packaging it comes in is recyclable. You also find that the BT1500 uses a low energy power supply so is kind to the environment as well as your wallet.Answer Machine Features
- Messages from the integrated 20 minute recording machine can be played back through either the base or handset for added confidentiality.
- Don't miss important messages when you are away from home, access your messages remotely from an external phone using the remote playback feature.
- There is a pre-recorded outgoing message that can be used on the answer machine or you can record your own personal outgoing message.
- Hear who's calling before you pick up.
- One base unit
- One charger or more (depending on the pack size you go for)
- Power plugs for any extra handsets
- One telephone line cord
- One handset or more (depending on the pack size you go for)
- Rechargeable batteries (already fitted in the handsets)
- A quick start guide
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|R55BC||BT 1000 Single Digital Cordless Dect Phone||(1+)||£22.99|
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.