BT 2600 Décor Big Button Phone
• Big button home phone with built-in screen
• Built-in nuisance call blocking to stop telemarketers and withheld numbers from ringing you
• 30 minute answer machine so you don’t miss any important calls
• Built-in speaker phone for longer conversations so you don’t have to hold the phoneWhat are the benefits to a big button phone?
A big button phone that’s perfect for those with poor vision. Each button is clearly marked and the built-in screen displays large text, making this phone great for. The phone is also equipped with hands-free capabilities, and a volume adjustable speaker and ring tone.
How does the call blocking function work?
When setting the nuisance call blocking function up, you need to ensure you are subscribed to caller ID from your telephone line provider. The phone will ring once and if the number is recognised as being on the internal list of blocked numbers it will stop ringing and disconnect the call. You can store up to 30 numbers in the call block list and can also block incoming calls with no phone number, such as private callers or out of area calls.
What sort of answerphone is on this telephone?
This phone comes with a built-in answerphone which stores messages on the internal memory. It is possible to store up to 30 minutes of messages and you can either record your own greeting message or use the standard one provided. Using the answer machine is easy and simple. When you see ‘new message’ displayed on the handset, press the play button and press erase if you want to delete the message.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.