BT Corded Headset H41 BIN RJ11
• Direct Desk phone connection via RJ11 Cable with headset•
• Crystal clear sound with Noise cancelling and Acoustic shock protection•
• Convenient quick disconnector making it easy to move away from your phone with the headset•
• Stylish aluminiun finish and fully adjustable boom•
• Available in Monaural (H31) or Binaural (H41)stylesThe BT H41 Binaural Corded Headset for desk phones is a headset which is offered in a stylish black and aluminium finish and is designed to deliver great sound quality. The H41 headset comes complete with a built in smart cord that makes your headset compatible with all standard and IP telephones so no need to purchase this cord separately. Connection to your phone is simple via the RJ11 Cable plug at the end of the smart cord which connects the headset directly into your corded phones Headset Socket. Aswel as the stylish finish and great sound quality, this headset comes with some useful features for easy use and comfort.The headband length can be adjusted for a comfortable fit on your head, comes with two comfortable leatherette ear cushions for each ear and can be worn with the microphone either left or right facing. The microphone position can also be adjusted by rotating the mic boom and the voice tube holder can be extended or shortened to give maximum comfort and speech clarity. The microphone is also noise cancelling so you can always be heard clearly by eliminating background noise making it ideal for use at home or in the office. Acoustic shock protection protects you from exposure to loud, sustained and piercing tones. he quick disconnect Cable conveniently allows you to disconnect the headset from the smart cord so you don't have to take off your headset or disconnect your headset from the phone socket when you want to leave your desk phone for short periods, the headset simply clips back to the smart cord when you are back at your desk phone.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.