BT Home Hub 4r N600 Dual Band Unlocked ADSL Router
• Smart dual-band wireless technology – dual band concurrent wireless which reduces wireless interference and drop-outs for the UK’s most reliable connection
• First ISP to provide a Hub that supports dual band concurrent wireless. Dual band wireless can reduce wireless interference and drop-outs for the UK’s most reliable connection
• Smart Setup – simple CD free set up on any device, making it simpler for the customer
• The BT Home Hub 4r uses the latest intelligent power management technology
• Ideal for streaming HD/3D TV and online gaming.
• Dual Band Wi-Fi technology with Smart Wi-FiGreat performance and reliability
Automatically scans for the best channel, keeping your broadband interference free
Dual antennae, designed to improve the performance of your broadband.
Simple & easy to set up
Basic step by step guide to take you through the installation process. This Hub will work with all Broadband providers
Ports and Sockets
• ADSL network interface for BT Broadband
• 1x RJ45 Gigabit WAN interface for BT Infinity
• 4x RJ45 Ethernet LAN ports
• 1x Gigabit Ethernet
• 3x 10/100 Base T Ethernet
• 1x USB 2.0 master socket x1
• Wireless: WPS
• Reset (Pinhole)
• On/Off power button
Weight & dimensions
• 301 (gms)
• 116 high x 236 wide x 31 deep (mm)
• Dual band concurrent wireless
• 2.4GHz: 802.11n dual-stream 2x2 MIMO. Back compatible with 802.11 b/g
• 5GHz: 802.11n dual-stream 2x2 MIMO. Back compatible with 802.11a
• WPS wireless connection
• Smart Wireless – automated channel selection in 2.4 & 5GHz
• Wireless channel operation
• 2.4GHz: 20MHz (default), 40MHz supported
• 5GHz: 40MHz (default), 20MHz supported
• Up to 64 simultaneous wireless users supported
• 2.4GHz: WPA & WPA2 (default), WPA, WPA2 and WEP 64/40
• 5GHz: WPA2
Wireless Transmission speed
• 2.4GHz wireless: up to 300Mbps
• 5 GHz wireless: up to 300Mbps
• Up to 150 Mbps (20MHz)
• Up to 300 Mbps (40MHz)
• Latest intelligent power management; hub functions are monitored and individually put into power save mode when not in use.
• Smart Set Up – new CD-less installation
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.