BT Smart Audio iPhone/iPad Baby Monitor
• Turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch (which have iOS 5 or later) into a baby monitor – just download the app and connect the base unit to your Wi-Fi
• Range is dependent on the wireless internet connection on your smart device, allowing you to monitor your baby wherever you are
• Push alerts can be set to notify you when your baby starts cryingSpecial feature
• Pair the monitor with up to six different devices and listen on three paired devices at once, allowing you to have other family members monitor with youMonitor your baby through the 'BT BabyAudio' app! How does this baby monitor work?
By downloading the ‘BT BabyAudio’ app (which is compatible with apple devices with iOS 5 or later) onto your smart device you transform it into the receiver unit that you would expect with a baby monitoring device. The baby unit needs to connect to a Wi-Fi router and is simple to set up. Thanks to this you are able to monitor your baby using Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G technology, with the range being limited by whether or not you have a strong wireless internet connection. You are also in control of who else can listen to your baby, due to permission allocation being issued by the master device (up to a maximum six devices) and up to three can listen at the same time.What other smart features does it have?
Through the dedicated app you can check whether your baby has made a noise and set it to notify you when your baby has awoken. This allows you to continue to listen to your baby while you browse the web or make food, since the majority of times a smart device is only a short distance away.
||Depends on the wireless internet connection on your smart device
|Two way communication
||Wi-Fi or mobile internet
||iOS 5 or above
||Wi-Fi or mobile internet (Wireless)
|Battery life and type
|Dimensions - parent unit
|Dimensions - baby unit
||89 mm x 89 mm x 109 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.