BT Whole Home WiFi System - Additional Disc
• Expand your existing BT Whole home WiFi setup with this super-fast AC2500 additional disc*
• Increase your WiFi coverage to remove ‘dead zones’ or low signal areas
• High-speed dual band connections for all of your wireless devices
• Intelligent self-configuring network manages WiFi connections as you move from room to room
• One touch update system keeps your Whole Home WiFi up to date and secure at all times
• Compatible with the BT Whole Home WiFi app to let you find the perfect position for your additional disc
• Easy to use system dashboard lets you manage and monitor your WiFi network so you can see what is being used and who is connected
• Compatible with all broadband providers and sets up in minutes
*A BT Whole Home WiFi System must be installed to utilise this additional disc, this unit will not function separatelyExpand your WiFi potential
The BT Whole Home WiFi – Additional Disc, helps you to maximise the range of your existing BT Whole Home WiFi System. This additional disc shaped hub features the same superfast AC2500 dual band wireless potential as the main unit, so you can enjoy unhindered, stable connections for all of your wireless devices throughout your home.
WiFi from floor to roof
Once connected to your Whole Home WiFi system, the additional disc will share the same network name and passwords, so you can travel throughout your home, without needing to reconnect to a different access point or enter different passwords. This allows you run your devices with incredible WiFi speeds without interruption in any room of your home.
WiFi connection that places you in control
The BT Whole Home WiFi system uses the BT WiFi application to let you manage and monitor your WiFi network. See how fast your Wi-Fi is running or how many people are currently connected. You can even use the app to guide you in finding the best position for your additional BT disc for the fastest WiFi and best coverage possible.
||Whole Home WiFi
|Number of Ethernet Port
||2.4GHZ : 800MBPS 5GHZ 1733MBPS
||WPA (TKIP), WPA2 (AES), WPA+WPA2
|Low Power Mode
||Network standby 4.27 watts
||Works with any operating system
||1x 11AC dual band WiFi disc
||1x Power supply
||1x Ethernet cable
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.