BT YouView+ STB
• Video on demand and catch up TV• 7 day electronic programme guide (EPG)• Scroll back in the EPG up to 7 days and watch catch up TV via the EPG
• 500GB capacity• Mini guide (now and next while watching TV)• Video on demand with BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4OD, Demand 5, Milkshake, Dave, Now TV• Search across all TV and on demand content• Programme and Series record• Remote recording via BT TV App• Red button services• Help menu• Parental controls/PIN protection• Accessibility Features• Subtitles (English/Welsh/Irish/Gaelic)• Audio description(English/Welsh/Irish/Gaelic)• Menu Zoom facility• Keyboard support• BT TV Player for BT TV subscribers and BT Sport for BT Infinity subscribersWatch the TV you want when you want. Access all the key catch up TV players, including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player and 4OD. No subscription needed and no satellite dish required. Everyone loves great TV, it’s frustrating when you miss a great show - and it’s never quite the same on a computer. Wouldn’t it be good if you could combine the simplicity and value of FreeView with the choice and convenience of catch-up and on-demand services – all on your own TV?
Scroll back up to 7 days. Are you out and about at the time your favourite TV show is on? No problem, with the new BT YouView+ box our unique programme guide goes back in time, so you can watch shows from last night or last week. Not only can you scroll back 7 days and watch the TV you may have missed, you can also scroll forward so you see what will be on. All on your TV - where you want to see it.
Watch catch up TV where it should be – on your TV!. Frustrated watching catch up TV on your small laptop screen? With YouView you get great catch up TV with BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4 On Demand, Demand 5, UK TV and Milkshake all on your TV screen. Your programmes can also be enjoyed in HD TV: with brighter, sharper pictures and sound including BBC One HD, ITV1 HD, Channel 4 HD, and BBC HD all available. There are over 70 TV channels to choose from with Red button services included. You can also carry on watching TV while choosing what you want to watch later.
Pause live TV. Phone ringing? Missed a bit? You can pause and rewind live TV and pick up where you left off or simply rewind to watch again. Make sure you never miss the match winning goal or the important scene in your favourite soap.
Record your favourite shows You really can record whatever TV you want - with the space for up to 300 hours’ worth of TV on your BT YouView+ box. Whether it’s a one-off recording or you’re using the series recording function you don’t have to worry about having enough space.You can record one channel while watching another; or record 2 live TV channels while watching a recording or an on demand programme. You can also pause, rewind and fast forward all your recordings. They are easy to organise – you can sort your recordings by title or date.
No fan for silent operation. With the new BT YouView+ box you will have no distractions from your viewing with convection cooling meaning there is no noisy fan .
Record on the go from your phone. Forgotten to set up a recording for your favourite show? With the YouView smartphone App you can now set your box to record remotely on your iPhone. Find TV you want with our Intelligent search. To make sure that you only watch the TV you really want to watch, with YouView you can use an Intelligent Search across all live TV, catch up services and on demand that allows you to search by programme type or key words. This means you’ll always find something for you whatever time of the day or night.
Designed so that everyone can enjoy it. We have designed an ergonomic remote control for ease of use.There is also an easy shortcut button to get subtitles on live TV and recordings. For the visually impaired we have an easy shortcut button that starts and stops audio description.
Worried about what they’re watching?.
We know that everyone wants to protect their kids and with the BT YouView+ box you can put in place PIN protection for programmes with age ratings of 15, 16, and 18. This feature applies to live TV or scrolled back programmes.
Good for the Environment.
Eco credentials come as standard with the BT YouView box and it's good to know the packaging it comes in is recyclable and made from FSC certified material. It has a low power standby mode so it’s kind to the environment as well as your wallet.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.