Bugera 1960 Infinium British Classic 150 Watt Valve Amplifier Head
• Hand-built all valve amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 valves with a monstrous output transformer
• Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology â€" extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power valves up to 20 times
• Two preamp channels with 4 input jacks perform in separate, parallel or cascaded operation, bridging the tonal eras of the 60s, 70s and 80s
• Vintage hot-rodded preamp mod from the early 80s featuring 3 x ECC83 valves for terrifying tone and classic hi-gain
• Post-phase splitter Master control with true bypass for authentic performance
The 1960 Infinium features a no-compromise post phase inverter master volume that can be bypassed for direct signal path and a huge output transformer with specially nested windings for increased dynamic response and clarity. The onboard FX Loop (with true bypass) is ideal for use with external FX, preamps or modeling processors, making the 1960 the go-to amplifier for massive stage sound and unbridled versatility. The 2 channels come equipped with 2 input jacks each that be used in separate, parallel or cascading operation, bridging the tonal eras of the 60s, 70s and 80s.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.