Bugera 333XL-212 Infinium Valve Guitar Combo
Bugera 333XL-212 Infinium Valve Guitar Combo•Hand-built 120 Watt amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 valves (convertible to 6L6)•Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology ? extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power valves up to 20 times•2 original 12" BUGERA guitar speakers optimized for tight low-end and modern vintage mids•Modern 3 channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead) featuring 4 x 12AX7 valves for boutique clean and face-melting hi-gain tone•Integrated high class reverb is assignable per channel and has a dedicated Reverb controlBugera 333XL-212 Infinium Valve Guitar Combo
The 333XL/333XL-212 is the big brother to the 333 Series, with four key additions:
- Overall active Presence control.
- Comes loaded with EL34 power tubes for a more compressed, tighter midrange.
- Noise Gate on Lead channel. This is an ANALOGUE gate that will never close or shut you off in a clean passage. It is designed to decrease high frequency noise and hiss without changing your tone and it works loads better than a lot of competitors' gates.
- XL switch on Crunch and Lead channels. The XL function will add more "chunk" to your sound. You can add some thunder to the combo version to more closely emulate a 412 cab, thicken the sound of single coil pickups or add sustain to single-note melodic passages.
Like the 333, the 333XL also features 3 fully independent channels: Clean, Crunch and Lead, each with its own volume feeding the overall master volume.
- XL switches on the Lead and Crunch channels for killer low end control
- Adjustable Noise Gate available on Lead channel
- Fully independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble control
- Classic Presence control for efficient midrange sound shaping
- Remote controlled FX Loop with adjustable Send and Return level also serves as Boost function
- Heavy duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop/Boost function included
- Line output with dedicated Level control
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.