Bugera BC15 Guitar Combo
• Extremely versatile guitar amplifier with hand-selected 12AX7 valve
• Authentic vintage design and classic guitar sound
• Powerful 15 Watt, 8 inch vintage-tuned guitar speaker
• 2-channel tube preamp and wide-range gain control for super-fat sounds with all pickup types
• Dedicated 2-band EQ plus mid-shift button for creative sound shaping
The BUGERA BC15 is the ideal choice for guitarists seeking authentic tube-tone in a compact, 12-pound (5.6 kg) combo. From its vintage styling, which harkens back to the golden age of valve design, to its dual-channel 12AX7-fueled preamp, nothing speaks retro like the BC15. Add to this a MASTER volume control and 2-band EQ with mid SHIFT switch, and this little time machine will instantly transport your tone to the land of bliss. Even though the BC15 has vintage styling reminiscent of amps from the '50s and '60s, it also boasts some very modern extra features. A ¼ Inch TRS jack is provided for connecting an external playback device, such as a CD player, tape deck, iPod, etc., allowing you to jam with your favorite songs.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.