Bugera BVP5500 Valve Bass Amp Head
Bugera BVP5500 Valve Bass Amp Head•Powerful 550 Watt valve bass amplifier head for classic sound and performance•4x12AX7 valves give you the ultimate sound and feel only valves can provide•Valve Gain controls the dynamics and tonal response of the power amp to deliver anything from punchy to thick and compressed sounds•Ultra-musical 9 band graphic EQ for total frequency control•Dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and additional Mid frequency control enable ultimate sound shapingBugera BVP5500 Valve Bass Amp Head
The BVP5500 begins with two selected pairs of 12AX7 preamp valves with their own drive control. The BVP5500 brings 550 of the cleanest fan-cooled Watts you;ll ever hear ? or feel and is equipped with a stunning arsenal of tone-sculpting tools, including a 3 band EQ with sweepable mids, Ultra-High and Ultra-Low switches, and a 9 band graphic EQ for the ultimate in tone control.For you non-purists, there is an Effects Loop and an Insert Channel with Preamp Out and Power Amp In connections for expanded versatility. Use the included footswitch to kill the signal to the amp, allowing you to tune in blissful silence and to activate/deactivate the graphic EQ.
- Bright function for brilliant sound enhancement, even with heavy compression
- Switchable Ultra Low and Ultra High function for ultimate tone
- Dual footswitch for Mute and EQ functions included
- Balanced XLR DI output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Switchable Tuner output works either as a tuner connection or a live monitor feed
- Effects Loop for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Power Amp input and Preamp output connectors allow you direct access to the power amp and a signal tap from the preamp section for even greater versatility
- 3 speaker outputs: two 1/4â€³ jacks and a professional speaker connector (compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors)
- Integrated limiter and active, temperature-controlled cooling system for ultimate protection
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.