Bugera G20 INFINIUM 20-Watt Class-A Tube Amplifier Head
• Hand-built 20-Watt Class-A amplifier driven by 2 x ECC83 and 2 x EL34 tubes
• Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology
• Revolutionary MORPH EQ to seamlessly sweep between USA and British EQ-style tone
• Amazing classic push-pull power amp design for vintage tonal character
• High-definition reverb with dedicated Reverb control
• Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel / Reverb selection included
• Speaker-emulated output with 1 x 12 or 4 x 12 voicing option
• Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet. Effects loop with effects level switch
The timeless design and sound of the all-tube amp has made its indelible mark on countless beloved tracks spanning the history of the electric guitar. With the ultimate pursuit of those wonderfully saturated, vintage and modern tones in mind, we proudly present the G20 INFINIUM. Sporting a gorgeous modern look and feel, the G20 serves up 20 beautiful, tube-soaked, Class-A Watts in vintage, as well as modern flavours. With two preamp tube stages for Clean and two dedicated tube stages for Overdrive, the G20 covers vast sonic territories with remarkable ease. Additionally, the G20 INFINIUM features an integrated high-definition Reverb and our extremely versatile MORPH EQ for seamlessly sweeping between vintage U.S. and British-style tone. Enhancing the versatility of this do-it-all head, our revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology makes tube replacement incredibly simple so you can spend more time playing your music.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.