Bugera Trirec Infinium Valve Amp Head
• Bugera Trirec Infinium Valve Amp Head
• Hand-built and hand-wired 100-Watt Class A/B amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to EL34)
• Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology ? extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power valves up to 20 times
• 3 fully independent channels with switchable killer voicings (Classic, Vintage and Modern) featuring 5 x 12AX7 valves
• 3 unique rectifier modes featuring 2 x 5U4 valves and silicon diodes for ultimate performance
• Integrated high class reverb with dedicated Reverb controlThis all-valve tone buffet features a Varipower dial that scales output power from 1 to 100 W, giving you sweet power tube saturation at apartment-friendly volumes. INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology not only extends the lifespan of your output valves, it allows you to run all 6L6s, 6550s, EL34s, or you can mix any combination of the above to create your own signature tone. The TRIREC also gives you 3 preamp channels, each with a wide array of sonic options, internal reverb, an adjustable and remote switchable boost, an FX loop, and 3 rectifier modes to choose from (valve, silicon diode, valve and silicon diode).
- VARIPOWER control allows the maximum power to be seamlessly scaled down to produce a cranked amp sound at much lower volumes
- Dedicated Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence and Volume controls per channel for awesome sound shaping
- Adjustable and remote controllable Boost function for ultimate punch when playing leads
- Heavy duty 6 button footswitch for channel selection, Boost, Reverb and FX Loop function included - doubles as MIDI IN/THRU for complete MIDI remote switching
- Manual or auto-assignable FX Loop with independent Send and Return level controls
- External Switching connectors for remote control of channel selection, Boost, Reverb and FX Loop
- Line output with dedicated Level control
- Multi-impedance output connectors (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.