Bugera Ultrabass BXD15 1000w Bass Combo
• Powerful 1,000-Watt bass amplifier with wedge-shaped cabinet
• Aux input allows you to play along to your favourite music
• World-famous, British engineered 15 inch TURBOSOUND speaker
• Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-lightweight
• Classic compressor increases sustain and smoothens out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
• Selectable mid-frequency switch provides 5 classic sound variations to suit your playing style
The BXD15 from BUGERA is a fully stage-ready powerhouse, delivering an incredible 1,000 Watts through a world-class, British-engineered 15 Inch TURBOSOUND driver that produces an amazingly clear and punchy attack. Offering superb signal shaping via a high-voltage MOSFET preamp with a wealth of bottom, mid and top-end EQ options, a classic compressor and our amazing DYNAMIZER Technology the BXD15 out punches the competition with ease, style and tone. All these amazing features are lovingly packaged in highly portable, tilt-back enclosure that makes the BXD15 the ultimate player-friendly, onstage tone-machine.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.