C2G-81549 RJ45 to DB9 Male Modular Adapter - Blue
• Warranty: lifetime
• Colour: blue
• Weight: 0.020 KGUsing modular adapters with inexpensive silver satin or flat oval twisted pair wire has become a standard way to run client server applications. Needing to connect dumb terminals on the desktop back to a central patch panel or directly to a MUX via RS-232, many network planners have implemented modular adapters as the most cost-effective way to complete the connections.Whether used in a wiring closet or throughout the office, colour-coded modular adapters lend easy identification and differentiation to your cable plan. By colour-coding your connections, you reduce troubleshooting time while taking full advantage of the benefits of this modular adapter approach.Please Note: Picture shows this adapter before assembly; this modular adapter will need to be assembled so that it is functional. There is not a universal way to assemble them, so contact your hardware manufacturer for details.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.