C2G-84030 180Â° Cat6 RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack - White
• Colour: White
• Warranty: Lifetime
• Weight: 0.012 KG
• Panel-type unshielded RJ45 (8P8C) keystone jack
• Meets or exceeds industry standard Category 6/Class E according to TIA/EIA 568B 2.1 and ISO 11801 2nd edition
• 110/KRONE IDC vertical punchdown termination for 22-26 AWG UTP solid wire
• Balances signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk from 1 to 250 MHz
• Complies with FCC Part 68Designed for superior performance, this keystone jack is available in several colours to match housing or allow colour-coded port designation in compliance with TIA-606 requirements. Includes 110-type IDC termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50 Âµinch gold plating on the jack contacts.Please Note: Our keystone jacks will work with our wall plates, or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wall plate or patch panel.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.