C2G-88002 305m Cat5E UTP 350 MHz Solid PVC CMR-Rated Cable - White
• Rated to 350MHz to provide additional performance and bandwidth over and above the basic requirements of Cat5E 100MHz standards
• Ideal for 10Base-T(IEEE 802.3), 100Base-TX(IEEE 802.3u), 1000Base-TX, 100 Vg-AnyLAN(IEEE 802.12), Token Ring(IEEE 802.5), TP-PMD(ANSI X3T9.5), 350 Mbps CDDI, ATM 155, Voice and Multimedia
• CM/CMR rated for use in walls and conduit in ceiling
• Meets or exceeds Cat5E specifications
• 4-pair unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable
• 24 AWG solid bare copper conductor
• High density polyethylene insulation, PVC jacket
• CM/CMR-rated for use in walls and conduit in ceiling
• Verified compliant with EIA/TIA standards by ETL
• Warranty: lifetime
• Weight: 10.215 KGWith voice, data and security capabilities, our CMR-rated Cat5E bulk cable is ideal for network installation in your home, office, or on the entire campus. Foot-marked cable is packaged in an easy-to-pull box for easier installation.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.