C2G-88842 USB 2.0 USB-C To DB9 Serial RS232 Adapter Cable
• Colour: Black
• Length: 1.00 Meter
• Warranty: Lifetime
• Weight: 0.077 KG
• Up to 6 times faster than existing external storage solutions: USB 2.0 & 1394
• Robust and user friendly external connection
• High performance, cost-effective expansion storage
• Up to 2 metre shielded cables and connectorsThis USB-C to DB9 Serial RS232 adapter is an ideal solution for connecting a Serial RS232 device to a USB Type-C port. The adapter allows point-of-sale terminals, serial modems, industrial equipment, and other serial RS232 peripherals to interface directly with a USB Type-C port. This adapter has a data transfer rate of over 230 kbps and uses no IRQs, so there are no IRQ conflicts. Multiple adapters may be used on a single computer allowing multiple serial devices to be connected simultaneously.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.