C2G-89052 USB-C To Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter
• Adds a wired network connection for Internet access
• Designed for use with a USB-C port
• Auto-sensing detects the correct network speed
• Colour: Black
• Warranty: 3 Years
• Weight: 0.139 KGThe USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter is an ideal solution for converting an existing USB-C port to a RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port for a wired network connection to the Internet. This adapter utilizes the high bandwidth of the USB-C port to support true Gigabit Ethernet speeds. This flexible solution requires no external power supply, simply connect the adapter to an available USB-C port, and connect a Cat5 cable from the adapter to an RJ45 Network port. With speeds up to 1000Mbps, file transfer between computers is fast and easy, even with large amounts of multimedia data. The adapter is a great solution for those new computers that do not provide a wired Ethernet port or have a damaged Ethernet port.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.