C2G HDMI over Cat 5 Kit
• Extends an HDMI signal up to 50m (164ft)
• Uses two Cat5 cables to extend the HDMI signal
• Supports EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) pass through
• Provides the ability to place the HDMI source and display in separate locations beyond the standard 15 metre length limitation
• Saves time and money by using easily installed Cat5 cables or existing Cat5 infrastructure
• Optimises the resolution of content that is sent from source to displayThe Short Range HDMI over Cat5 Extender is a solution for extending an HDMI signal up to 50 metres (164 feet) over two Cat5 patch cables. This solution is ideal for applications where an HDMI monitor needs to be placed further than the average 15 metre HDMI cable limitation. Driving an HDMI signal over Cat5 allows for utilisation of Cat5 cable infrastructure already installed for a cost-effective and reliable in-wall installation.
This Short Range HDMI over Cat5 solution is ideal for applications where an HDMI-compatible display placed in a remote location. This is common in digital signage applications typical in retail stores, classrooms, and boardrooms where a video presentation is in one room but the source needs to be out of sight and in a safe and secure environment.
With our HDMI over Cat5E Extender, a display can be placed across the room, in another room, or on another floor while the source remains in a convenient location. This solution supports a maximum resolution 1080p and is HDCP™-compatible.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.