Camera Case for Raspberry Pi Camera - Black
• A tough ABS case for the Raspberry Pi camera
• Assemble the case using snap-on grooves
• No screws or glue required
• Access your camera lens and ribbon cable through slots in the case
• Position as free-standing or wall mounted
• A high gloss finish gives your camera accessory sophistication
• Compatible with all versions and models of the Raspberry PiWhy should I get this Raspberry Pi camera case?
This handy enclosure for the Raspberry Pi camera adds the support and mounting ability that the camera module has been missing. It means that the high definition camera for your project is no longer exposed. It is attached only to a ribbon cable, but is mounted upright within a safe and sturdy case.
The case is made from a robust ABS plastic case with appropriate slots for the ribbon cable and the camera lens. No soldering or special skills are needed for putting this case together, as it simply clips in without the need for glue or screws.
The high gloss finish make this case attractive and suitable for all types of applications. It stands up by itself, and is also suited to being wall mounted if you would prefer. This camera case is suited for connections with all versions and models of Raspberry Pi.
|Type of devices
||RPi Camera Case Blk
||'Raspberry pi model V0, V1: A, A+, B, B+, V2 and V3
||'Slot for camera ribbon cable
||40.37mm x 48mm x 25.37mm
||1x polystyrene camera case
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.