Canon PIXMA MX495 Colour A4 Wi-Fi Inkjet Printer
• Print, copy, scan and fax with this compact all-in-one printer for the home
• High quality print at speed with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
• Optional XL ink cartridges let you print more for less
• Print and scan using your smartphone or tablet
• Connect easily to cloud storage with PIXMA Cloud Link
• Create and print beautiful borderless photos and have fun creating personalised greetings cardsHigh quality printing at speed
The PIXMA MX495 can print mono at up to 8.8 pages per minute and colour at 4.4 pages per minute with a print quality of up to 4800 dpi. The range of colours that the MX495 can produce and the great level of detail make this printer an excellent choice for both documents and photographs.Share printer functionality at home on virtually any device
The PIXMA MX495 connects using Wi-Fi allowing any computer, phone or tablet on your home network to print wirelessly, eliminating the need for constantly swapping cables. The PIXMA MAXIFY app makes printing from your smartphone or tablet even easier.
The built in PIXMA Cloud link features let you can print your pictures from popular cloud storage services such as Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox as well as from social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.Scan, copy and fax with the integrated 20 sheet automatic feeder
The PIXMA MX495 has the ability to scan, copy and fax documents either page by page using the flatbed scanner or up to 20 at a time using the automatic document feeder.Save money and print more by using optional XL cartridges
The PIXMA MX495 uses the PG-545 black (A33NN
) and the PG-546 colour (A34NN
) standard ink cartridges but is also designed to take advantage of the larger capacity PG-545XL and PG-546XL cartridges which will give you up to a 30% cost saving.
||1800 x 1200 DPI
|Maximum Paper Size
||Flatbed & ADF
||600 x 1200 DPI
|Compatible Operating System
||Windows & Mac
|Mobile and Cloud Printing Services
Google Cloud Print
PIXMA Cloud Link
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.