Capacitive Touch Shield for Arduino
• Build creative electronic projects that use keypad inputs
• 9 capacitive touch pads to build projects with keypad type control
• Header for remaining 3 electrode connections
• An on-board logic level converter allows it to work with 5V and 3.3V Arduino boards.
• To visit the website support page please click here
The MPR121 chip forms the base of this capacitive touch interface shield. The PCB is configured with 9 touch sensitive pads and headers for 3 electrode connections. You can have a total of 12 touch sensitive buttons available. Designed to work with Arduino based boards you can develop your own code to control and interface with this sheild. Build your own key entry systems, experiment with input control or make your own bespoke controller.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.