Caribbean Radio Control Boat
• 2 x 9g Servos
• Nylon sails• Scale model• Perfect for beginnersThis Caribbean Racing Yacht is a moulded cruiser/racer hull, providing excellent handling in all waters with an excellent turn off speed due to the pre-fitted waterproof rip-stop nylon sails. Powered by the wind, and perfect for beginners, accurate control is provided by two separate 9g servos and an easy-to-use transmitter. One servo operates the rudder for left/right turning, while the other servo operates the sail so the Yacht can change direction and sail into the wind.
The Caribbean is easy to master and very speedy on a windy day. This boat is supplied with a pre-installed 2.4GHz high quality radio system, and with high quality 0.4mm stainless steel rigging, it is very durable. The bright white and red colour scheme means you will never lose sight on the lake of this beautiful scale like model.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.