Cat 6A LSZH S/FTP Stranded Patch Cable Blue
• Reel Deal - Half price when bought as a full reel (See below)
• 10-Gigabit Ethernet Transmission
• Category 6A Performance
• Individually screened pairs
• Overall Braid
• Low Smoke Zero Halogen
• Stranded pure copper cores
• Blue outer sheath
• Available in 100m reelsConnectix Cabling Systems Category 6A U/FTP patch cable has been designed to provide the exceptional performance required to support extremely high speed network applications, including 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
The individually shielded pairs and overall braid ensure maximum transmission, free from the problems of NEXT and alien crosstalk. The outer sheath is a Low Smoke Zero Halogen material as specified in many public buildings.
Compliant with: ANSI/TIA 568C; ISO/IEC 11801 2nd Edition; EN 50173-1; IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T, 100Base-T, 1000Base-T, 10GBase-T)
Purchasing information and Reel deal
This product is sold in units of 1 metre, up to a maximum length in 1 piece of 100 metres. Orders placed for a quantity of 100 units, or multiples of 100 units will be supplied on a reel; otherwise the cable will be supplied cut to length.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.