Catalyst Dual Core AMD FM2 3.6GHz 4GB Gaming Motherboard and Processor Bundle
• Motherboard, processor, heatsink and fan, and DRAM all in one box
• Build a PC that's ideal for gaming
• AMD dual core FM2 3.6GHz APU - perfect for stepping into gaming
• FM2 is an Accelerated Processing Unit which combines the CPU processor and graphics card on one chip
• Integrated AMD Radeon HD 7540D graphics
• Asus A85XM-A motherboard is fully-featured with ultra-fast SATA connectors and USB3.0
• Supplied with 4GB of 1333MHz DDR3 RAM to optimise your computing experience
• Ask in-store or browse online to learn more about our range of cases, power supplies, hard drives, optical drives and operating systems to complete your buildThe Catalyst Dual Core AMD FM2 3.6GHz 4GB Motherboard and Processor Bundle is an ideal all-in-one-box upgrade or platform for a new gaming PC. It features AMD’s new FM2 APU which boosts results in multi-tasking, encoding and gaming applications. Supplied with 4GB, this kit has more than enough memory for a home, gaming or an office PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8. The motherboard features 8 x SATA 6GB/s ports, 2+2 USB3.0 and 6 USB2.0 ports and Gigabit LAN.
An ideal platform for gaming and prefect for web & office applications.
AMD FM2 A6 5400K 3.0GHz Socket FM2 Processor Specs
Up to 3.8 GHz max frequency
DirectX® 11 capable graphics
Play games in stunning HD
Max memory speed: DDR3 1866MHz
Cache: 96kB L1, 1MB L2
Asus A85XM-A Motherboard Specs
Chipset: AMD A85X
Memory: 2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR3 1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered
Graphics: Integrated AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 Series Graphics in A-series APU
Video connectors: HDMI, DVI and VGA
Expansion Slots: 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1, 1 x PCI
Storage: 8 x SATA 6Gb/s ports - supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, JBOD
USB: 4 x USB 3.0 (2 at back panel, 2 at mid-board) & 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
Audio: Realtek® ALC887-VD 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
NB: Due to OS limitations, when installing total memory of 4GB capacity or more, Windows® 32-bit operating systems may only recognize less than 3GB. Install a 64-bit Windows® OS when you want to install 4GB or more of memory on the motherboard.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.