CD Marker Pen and Ink Remover
• Fine tip to allow for clear labelling
• Label your rewritable discs and erase when you change the contents
• Safe to use on all recordable and rewritable CDs, DVDs and Blu-Ray discs
• Resistant to light and will not smear once dryWhy use these pens rather than a permanent marker?
The ink in these pens is designed to be safe to use for labelling discs. Normal permanent markers use an ink which is designed to etch itself into the surface that it is applied to which can result in a CD or DVD becoming unreadable by a computer or other device.
Why are these pens different than normal CD/DVD markers?
These are specially designed for rewritable discs, when you change the contents of the disc you can use the eraser pen to remove the old label. The ink will not smear or fade.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.