CEL POWERquattro PRO
• 4 Function power tool system including 165mm circular saw and hammer drill head
• The world’s 1st cordless benchtop power tool system• Precision cast and machined aluminium work surface• 18V 3.0Ah 3000mAh Li-Ion high capacity POWERhandle PRO included• Compact, portable and robustly builtPOWERquattro PRO from CEL, is the world’s 1st cordless workstation. Clever use of the cast machined aluminium armoured case and spirit level allow the 18V Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) cordless tools to transform into their bench top equivalent, with neither quality nor power compromised by extra functionality. Everything packs into an incredibly small padded nylon bag which fits inside the case, making the product compact and portable. The fast charger is built into the case so there is no need to unpack anything to start charging the batteries; there’s also a secondary charger point (SCP) so that you can charge a battery at the same time as using another to power the benchtop functions.
The ideal tool set for professional tradesmen and DIY enthusiasts; the POWERquattro PRO allows you to work whenever and wherever you are. At only 525mm x 365mm x 225mm (l x w x h) and 13kg it is the most portable workstation available and can be used remotely from a mains outlet.
The CEL PROcase has a lid which is a single piece of cast then machined aluminium with a stainless steel insert near the saw blades. The locking mechanism has been beefed up to take the huge torque of the 165mm CEL PROsaw (CS2). It also allows the Jigsaw head (JS02 - available to purchase separately) and other future additions to lock in place under the lid, transforming into a table saw or scroll saw.
Large Diameter 165mm saw blades allow over 2-inch depth of cut and more efficient ripping. The ultra powerful Mabuchi Motor combined with a Li-Ion POWERhandle PRO (PH12) provides the torque and cutting time to take on jobs that would normally require an AC saw. Combined with the PROcase this saw becomes an excellent table saw with features normally only seen on big table saws.
Cordless hammer drill / driver head (HD02) - extremely powerful and great for any job including drilling concrete and masonry. 20 torque settings, 2 speed gearbox, single collar ratcheting chuck 13mm, Hammer action, 2 double ended driver bits, replaceable motor brushes, spindle lock, electronic brake. Combine with the PROcase and post / fence to create an excellent portable drill press/pillar drill.
The 18V CEL PRO POWERhandle (PH12) has been developed to give CEL PRO tools the power to perform the toughest jobs. High current output allows this POWERhandle to run any compatible tool at its maximum.
The set includes a charger for Lithium Ion, Ni-CD and NiMH POWERhandles:
Time to charge from flat:
Li-Ion 80% in 30 mins 100% in 60 mins
Charge time varies depending on capacity and charge state.
The charger plugs directly into a mains outlet and allows a second POWERhandle to be charged while the case tools are in use.
Compatible with Li-Ion, NiCd and NiMH POWERhandles including PH01, PH02, PH03, PH04, PH12, PH15 (sold separately)
If you wish to run the POWERquattro PRO directly from the mains (AC) please see POWERhandle AC (PHAC-230) (sold separately)
1 x CEL PROcase with Machined Aluminium work surface and 110-240V 2A Fast Charger
1 x NB01 Tough Kit Bag with dividers
1 x CS2 165mm Circular Saw
1 x SB03 165mm 18T TCT Saw Blade
1 x CS2-SS01 Shield for use with PROcase
1 x CS2-AD01 16-20mm Bore Adaptor for fitting a large range of blades
1 x CS2-HEX Hex Key for fitting blade
1 x HD02 Hammer Drill head with single collar ratcheting chuck 13mm
1 x 2x Double Ended Driver bits
1 x PH12 18V 3Ah Lithium Ion POWERhandle
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.