CEL Robox Extruder
• Replace or add an additional extruder to your Robox 3D printer
• Compatible with a wide range of filaments
• High torque pinch wheel for accurate feed ratesWhat is the Robox extruder?
This extruder is a direct replacement for the standard one supplied with the Robox 3D printer. The Robox 3D printer has space for two extruders, allowing you to use this alongside the supplied extruder or replace it in the event of a fault. The high torque dual pinch wheel ensures a smooth and consistent feed rate to the print head.
What filaments are compatible with this extruder?
This extruder will handle PLA, ABS, HIPS, nylon, PC and PVA filaments. As this is the same as that supplied with the Robox 3D printer, any further filaments that are compatible with the printer will also be compatible with this extruder.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.