CEL Robox Single Material Dual Nozzle Head
• Replace the print head in your CEL Robox 3D printer
• Dual nozzle allowing for different material flow
• Single material feed, only one reel of filament needed at a timeWhy would I use this print head?
This head is a direct replacement for the one supplied with the Robox 3D printer. It features two nozzles which are fed from a single material feed. The head has a precision nozzle which has a 0.3mm output and a larger 0.8mm nozzle which provides lower precision but more material. The precision nozzle is used for detail where accuracy is essential. The larger nozzle is used to deliver more material allowing it to be used for draft prints where speed is more important or to create thicker walls increasing the strength of the part.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.