CEL Robox ThermoSurface Replacement Surface
• High-performance engineered thermoplastic surface
• Designed to work exclusively with the CEL Robox 3D printer
• Compatible with all print materials supported by the Robox 3D printerWhat is ThermoSurface?
ThermoSurface is a print-bed surface which is performance engineered from a high quality thermoplastic. This surface is designed to allow molten PLA and ABS to bond effectively and to be easily removed without the need for tools when cooled.
How do I clean this surface?
Use of isopropyl alcohol (IPA) or alcohol cleaning wipes is recommended for cleaning this surface. You should avoid cleaning the surface with any sharp tools, as this can damage the surface and should not be necessary with any of the materials supported by the Robox 3D printer.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.